ColePal is a free, subject-wise school resources and content platform, available online written and maintained by a community of school students, school volunteers and contributors through a model of open collaboration, using a moderator based editing system. Currently ColePal caters to IB school community but our mission is to make ColePal for all the school students across the world.
- Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday said as Covid-19 cases in the national capital are on the decline and a majority of higher classes' students have been vaccinated, the Delhi government will soon place a proposal before the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) on reopening of schools.
- Selected candidates will have to report to the allotted colleges or universities from January 23, 2022 to January 28, 2022 after final document verification and payment of fee.
- The government had earlier ordered closure of the educational institutions till January 23 in view of a rise in Covid cases.
- The company said the last two years saw 5.5 lakh schools shutting down in India without prior intimation due to the pandemic which in turn has affected more than 248 million students in the country.
- The National Testing Agency has released the provisional UGC NET answer key 2021 on January 21, 2022 at its official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.